Health Tip: Make Exercise a Habit
Other news for:|
| ||Resources from
Include it in daily activities
(HealthDay News) -- Too many exercise plans fail because daily life gets in the way. But if you include it in everyday activities, you are more likely to see positive results.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine suggests:
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Walk to a co-worker's desk, rather than sending an email.
- Park in the furthest spot in the parking lot, and walk to your destination.
- Join an exercise group that combines exercise with socialization.
- Listen to music or watch TV while working out. If it seems like less of a chore, it will be more fun.
- Find activities that you can do even when the weather is bad.
Copyright © 2017 . All rights reserved.
Resources from HONselect:
HONselect is the HON's medical search engine.
It retrieves scientific articles, images, conferences and web sites on the
The list of medical terms above are retrieved automatically from the article.
The text presented on this page is not a substitute for professional
medical advice. It is for your information only and may not represent your true
individual medical situation. Do not hesitate to consult your healthcare provider
if you have any questions or concerns. Do not use this information to diagnose or
treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare professional.
Be advised that HealthDay articles are derived from various sources
and may not reflect your own country regulations.
The Health On the Net Foundation does not endorse opinions,
products, or services that may appear in HealthDay articles.