In addition to HONcode certification, HON develops various tools to meet the needs of Internet users. Here are some of them.
- Easily identify HONcode certified websites while browsing
- Easily identify those sites that are HONcode certified in the search results of major search engines (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Search only among sites that are HONcode certified, so that you know the results lead to sites that are trustworthy.
Khresmoi for Everyone
Health Trust Indicator
Easy to read, easy to trust, find your health info.
Health Trust Indicator is a free browser extension that quickly guides you towards health websites you can trust. Because the quality of health content is important and because search engines rank results by popularity, not by trustworthiness, the extension includes three major functions in one tool:
- it is a health search engine;
- it indicates trustworthiness,
- and it indicates how easy the content is to understand.
3D Anatomy Quiz
3D Anatomy Quiz contains a range of free online quizzes to help anyone learn the anatomy and physiology of the human body. This quiz will test what you know and help you fill gaps in your knowledge.
In addition, the site offers voice reading of the content through ReadSpeaker.
Finally, the Provisu glasses tool adapts the look chosen on the pages of another site for greater accessibility.
HONselect, a Health On the Net Foundation tool, combines five information types - MeSH®, scientific articles, medical news, Websites and multimedia - into a single tool to better focus and accelerate searches for medical information.
Thus it allows you to quickly and effectively find large amounts of medical information. The tool is used by health students.